Animal Breed Zip Code

Monday, January 03, 2005

You just never know...

Arwen and Smokey are doing fine they are cuddled up together laying on couch as I type this. They can sure move fast an get in places you don't even know they are. Last evening Arwen kept sitting by one of my kitchen cabinets and trying to open it. Everything was quiet so I didn't think anything of it. About ten minutes later she was still there trying to open the cabinet. I began thinking that something was up so I went into the kitchen opened the cabinet and Smokey comes running out. She was so quiet I didn't even know she was in there I never saw her go in there when I opened the cabinet. What I found strange is that Smokey is the talkative one while Arwen voice is only heard when she is in her carrier on the way to vet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home