Animal Breed Zip Code

Saturday, November 27, 2004

I noticed a change

I took the entire holiday week off. So as a result I was in and out of the house all week with the exception of the my overnight trip. I think the kittens noticed that I was around more than usual during the week. They seemed to look at me saying "why are you still here?" All in all it seemed that they liked the extra attention the were getting. They seemed to be even more affectionate than usual. They seemed to always end in the room that I was in. Whenever they they had an opportunity they would simply relax on my lap.

Things will go back to normal on Monday it will be interesting to see what they do.
Arwen is sitting on my desk as this is being written while Smokey is in the living room taking a nap.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home