Animal Breed Zip Code

Saturday, December 18, 2004

Holiday season

Like so many other people at this time of the year I find myself busy with shopping and get togethers. The kittens are still getting plenty of attention when I am there but they are spending more time than usual on their own.
I went to a party for a couple of hours last night and I found that when I got home the girls were much more hyper than usual and took them a while to settle down even after I went to bed. They woke up earlier than usual this morning still had extra energy. Arwen also was more demanding of my attention than usual. I spent time petting and playing with her but she forced her head into my hand so that I could continue to pet her.
I will have to be gone for a few hours today to help my parents with some holiday baking. At least I'm not working today so that I can spend time at home once the the baking is done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home