Animal Breed Zip Code

Sunday, December 12, 2004

Need a massage or help making bread?

Do you need a massage or need help kneading bread? If you do I can have Arwen help out. Yep that right I have a kneader. I would say is stared by the second day that I got her when she is ready to relax she climbs up on my chest and proceeds to massage around my Adams apple. She gets a glazed look in her eyes and may or may not purr. She also occasionally will drool a bit. This usually occurs during the evening or early morning when we are both relaxing. From what I have read this is what kittens do when getting milk from their mother and some never grow out of the activity. I take it as a sign she has accepted me as a substitute. I "babysat" Arwens sister for two weeks and she never showed signs of this behavior. My other kitten Smokey (from a different source) never shows signs of the behavior.

I only wish that I could train her to do my back and neck but no such luck. She will occasionally "massage my abs but that is it. I have tried to roll over and have her on my back but she just sits there. As soon as I roll over again she is right back to working the Adams apple. Well, I guess beggars can't be choosers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home