Animal Breed Zip Code

Monday, January 10, 2005

Lazy Day (Again)

I messed Saturday's post up trying to add a picture to the post. So here it again to the best of my memory.


Just being lazy

We had a crappy day on Saturday that had snow in the forecast but all we got out of it was a few flakes of snow along with plenty of freezing rain. As a result I did not go for during the day. I did notice that Friday evening and Saturday morning the girls were much more active than usual. However as the morning progressed they seemed to be sleeping more and more from late morning into evening. They definitely slept more than even when I am gone all day to work because I noticed that they ate a much smaller quantity of food than usual.

They were so lazy that in fact they did not even move when the had one of their wrestling matches. They just woke up wrestled, groomed each other and went back to sleep without moving more than a inch!

I'm sure it was the gloomy weather that got to them as it did me.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home