Animal Breed Zip Code

Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Home Alone!

I hope I don't find out the the kittens threw a wild party! I'm going away overnite for the holiday and the girls will be home alone overnight. As I write this they have extra food, water, and the litterbox has been cleaned. I brought out a few extra toys for them to play with. I know that all will be fine upon my return. I gave them extra playtime this morning. They are bouncing off the walls chasing each other as write this.

This is one of the reasons that I like cats as pets. They are more self sufficient and don't need to walked everyday like dogs do. I have gone away one other time for four days and had somebody come over to check on them. Since I will only be gone for a 24 hour period they will be left alone this time. They have each other to keep themselves occupied. I am not the type of person who travels a lot so this type of thing rarely happens.

I hope that they don't think that I'm cheating on them but my sister adopted two kittens this summer also so I will have fun playing with her kittens.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home