Animal Breed Zip Code

Monday, January 24, 2005

What Da Bird

I bought the Da Bird Interactive toy for Arwen and Smokey this weekend. Talk about going wild. They went wild for the thing jumping, running somersaulting it bring about the hunting instinct like nothing else I have seen. In fact I already had to order replacement feathers for it. Usually if a toy broke the third time I would use it I would say that it is not worth it but in this case it really is. I have to get used to handling it not allow them to get a good grip on it. It broke when Smokey went in for the kill and was taking her prize to a safe place. She tried to run off with it while I held firmly on the pole allowing the feathers to be ripped out. Note that I said ripped out. They didn't simply fall out they were pulled with all of Smokey's power. Definitely a good exercise toy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home