Animal Breed Zip Code

Monday, January 16, 2006

Home alone

As I write this I wonder what Arwen and Smokey are up to. They are home alone for a few days. I have somebody checking in on them at least once while I am gone. They seemed to know that something was different on Sunday as I was packing to leave. Both of the cats followed me around the house they seemed to want to be where I was.
I am going to be on a aggressive travel schedule for the next few months so I have to spend plenty of quality time with them between trips. We will all have to adapt and adjust to this unexpected work travel schedule that came about. I made it a point to give them some quality time before I left this morning. I know that I will miss them.

1 Comments:

At 1:35 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I hope Arwen and Smokey are ok. Wat to do this heavy travel agenda!!

And hey, have a look at this lovely pet pals

 

Post a Comment

<< Home